Summertime in Sarasota What to Do?
Its summertime in Sarasota and the beaches of Siesta Key, Longboat Key and Casey Key are a buzz with summertime vacationers and activities. Besides just hanging on the beach here is a list of Sarasota must does for summertime.
- Go hunting for sharks teeth on the beach in Venice, take a walk on the pier and enjoy dinner, dancing and the sunset at Sharky’s Restaurant.
- Visit the South Florida Museum planetarium.
- Visit the drum circle on Siesta Key on Sunday evening at dusk.
- Take a ride on the water aboard the LeBarge “Booze Cruise” docked at the Marina Jack.
- Take a ride on the water aboard the South Venice Beach Ferry.
- Camp at Turtle Beach campground on Siesta Key next to Turtle Beach.