Enjoying your spring break on the Siesta Beach taking in the weather which has been sunny and 85 daily. Now its time to join the fun and participate in one of the many St. Patrick’s Day events in and around Sarasota, Siesta Key, Longboat Key, Manasota Key, Casey Key and all of Sarasota in between.
1. The Shamrock Pub, downtown Sarasota, will host its 4th annual block party from 9 a.m. until Midnight. Live music and dancing with the corned beef and cabbage provided by Libby’s Restaurant of Southside Village. This even is free.
2. Shamrock Festival in Southside Village, Sarasota. This event starts at Noon and runs until 10 p.m. There will be plenty of Irish entertainment, food, beverages, craft vendors, a children’s area, rock climbing wall and pony rides. Don’t miss Sarasota’s St. Patrick’s Day in Southside Village.
3. St. Patrick’s Day on St. Armands Circle, not to be missed. Visit St. Armands Circle on St. Patrick’s Day from 11 a.m. until 1 a.m. on Sunday morning. Lynches Pub & Grub on St. Armands Circle will provide 14 full hours of Irish fun. There will be bagpipe players, plenty of corned beef and cabbage, free hats and beads. Sunday will be the hangover party with Bloody Marys at noon.
4. Downtown Sarasota enjoy some Latin on the Irish day. Floribbean’s in downtown Sarasota will be serving Green Long Island Iced Teas and Green Margaritas which will be 2 for 1 all night. Wear green and no cover charge.
5. At Kroaky’s in Sarasota, drink green beer and sing karake.
6. Sarasota’s Gulf Gate is having their annual St.Paddy’s Day Spectacular Block Part. Mr. Beery’s featuring music by the Dune Train, the Send Offs, and the Wallies from 6 to 10 p.m.
7. Visit the Cock and Bull Pub in Sarasota to enjoy music by the Rottin, Subcity, Deltanine and Smoking Coyote. There is a $5 cover charge until you are 21 or over.
8. Don’t forget Sam Snead’s Oak Grill & Tavern in Southside Village hosting their own St. Patrick’s Day Festival serving green beer, corned beef and cabbage with live music and Irish Folk Dancers.
9. Anna Maria Island is having a St. Patrick’s Day Parade sponsored by the Beach Bistro.
Whatever your pleasure enjoy St. Patrick’s Day here in Sarasota. Remember if you are looking to make your stay permanent in Sarasota, give me a cal today to help you find the right beach residence for you. 941.954.0900.